Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pattern Wednesday......


Who's joining us today!?  I had a fun time making some patterns this week.  I have been saving my toilet paper rolls for a while now, waiting for the right time to use them.   Well here we go....did you know there is a ton of artwork that has been made out of these rolls...go figure!  
 
 I am continuing printing on the same fabric week after week.  I am going with a mod theme from the 70's.  Yes, I am a throwback from that time frame and still wish the 70's were happening now!  So save those rolls make some art!

Join Lynn Krawczyk and her followers:
http://smudgedtextilesstudio.com/2015/06/weekly-pattern-wednesday-week-5-reveal/#comment-46435

Here's my flowers...

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I managed to miss your pattern last week - sorry! but it's great to discover both together. I am so off to buy some modge podge this afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so fun. Get a fabric that is very small mesh and it will work grand! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers. Using the rolls that way is a really neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Janelle! It was a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete