Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Another week has past us by.....

Have you been thinking about patterns....Wednesday patterns!  Well here's this weeks.  I decided to get into the paint.  Actually make my design on a screen and print it on some fabric instead of drawing on paper.   I used the Gelli plate to pull a couple prints on fabric which included a hotglue stencil I made in the shape of flowers.  Flower Power!

I found some meshy fabric and painted my mod podge on it last night to create my stencil.  What goes with Flower Power.....well nothing better than a peace sign.











Here is my printing!

This is a lone peace sign, but I have some plans later for it!


Join the fun....and see what everyone else is doing here.


7 comments:

  1. I love Gelli printing too. The flower stencil is really nice. Your prints came out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really fun piece/pattern! I can see that your stencils have lots of potential for future fabric designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janelle & Julie I really love this and am getting more comfortable in spreading my wings in this printing fabric. Since I took a couple classes in Houston it has unlocked a whole new world for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun piece for sure!!! Love seeing all these patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I love the glue gun stencil - unique! ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Very Fun! I love making those glue gun stencils Lynn. I have a few more and want to make some more to go with some collages I am making. Wednesday is coming up again can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week.

    ReplyDelete